Monday, December 12, 2011

The secret project on the side






Ok so these items are just some of the images I've been creating to that "secret project" I've been on about. Some are still wondering why I never have time to do anything since I am not directly working and looking for work. Well I've had that side project that is in an almost alpha state at the moment. Since no logo's or name tags are depicted I can share some of the art concerning this project.
*I work as the solo graphical artist since start of this and still am. That means I've had some tough deadlines but also a lot of fun. It also means I've come closer of being a technical 2D artist which is very fun for me. Lot's to learn but I hope some of those question marks are now answered and that some dig that I work hard and here's some of the proof.
Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment